New look. ~ a site a day

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New look.

I've completely changed the look of the blog. I previously had a 800*600 screen resolution template. This template is one of the standard blogger templates of 1024*768 resolution.
As I was looking at my traffic on Getclicky.com, I realized in the past six months, I had received exactly one hit from a browser with 800*600. And about 10% of the hits were from resolutions higher than 1024*768.

So I decided to get a more comfortable template and settled on this one, with two columns and left side-panel. I'll stick to this simple template till I find a better one. More modifications are also to be made to this one, like adding the logo.

I've also added a few widgets, the most interesting one is the post rating tool by Spotback.com . They've got a very sleek slider-rule rating widget. Check it out below.

Abhishek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,though these widgets are handy , they are making the website heavy and so a little longer to load.Now that you write about these sites which provide such widgets, why don't you find alternatives that would make it easier to load.

Abhishek said...

I'll do tht, remove some widgets soon.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

active meter