Save your To Do lists online ~ a site a day

Friday, May 04, 2007

Save your To Do lists online

Toodledo is a new online application on which you can save your tasks, give them priorities, save it on a calendar, set goals etc. The list of things you can do on it is really long and here's the link. I don't think they have a mobile application yet. Such a thing will make things really easier.

If you already use some desktop task manager, then you can transport all the data onto Toodledo. I found the firefox extension really handy, you can save tasks as and when they occur. I mostly use Toodledo to remind me of my email tasks.

Try it out. The registration asks for two things only! Your email and a password. No other jazz. And then no hassles of confirming by email.

Tell me what do you think!

No comments:

active meter